Blogger Layouts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

yea..i am stressed out!

assalammua'laikum,..

the day i wrote this entry,,i am in deep frustrations,.. yea,,stressed out the most perfect word to describe it,..seriously.. its just not about assignments,..but,,its also include some other people's that involved in my life....

can I like,,deactivate my fb account?
sorry,,but,,i  REALLY need the time on my own,,,can i really do that?
NO DISTURBANCE PLEASE!!

as if I can do that right,..but,,,seriously,,i need that time,... hmm,.. i am bursting into tears now,.. yea... but,, when,,i thought about it back,,didn't it necessarily to deactivate my fb account,.. its just,,yea,,running away IS NOT gonna solve any problems,,right? so..why should i run then? why?

well,,,yea.. just need time to settle all these things,.. & yea,,thanks to da one that criticize me,,all of the it is somehow help me a lot! haha,,not kidding tis time,.. it is helping,.. well,,who are you to bring me down right? i have ALLAH,,my parents,my family...& my friends that know me far better than you are.. so,,please... just get out of my life,.. i don't need you,,the one that only know how to criticize others but DON'T KNOW how to ACCEPT others people's thought...

as for the one that know me,.. thanks a lot for being there 4 me,.. :-)
appreciate it a lot!
will not deactivate my fb account just because of someone that annoyed me.. will not gonna happen,.. :-)
hahahahahhahahaaha,...
feel relieved now,.. than before,.thanks my dear blog,.. haha..

0 comments: